|Best broom ever! We use it in the shop and it instantly gathers all the hair without worrying about it flying/floating elsewhere. I even used it to squeegee water when we were deep cleaning the floors for a remodel. I will prob buy another for my house.|
||Product Review - Best Pet Fur Broom for Dog and Cat Owners
|Top 10 Benefits of this Rubber Fur Broom:
1. The rubber ďbristlesĒ of this broom collects the pet fur so the fur and dust doesnít fly up or scatter away with the sweeping motion. This saves me valuable time.
2. This broom picks up small pieces of twigs the Husky mix brings in to chew. It is also good for sweeping up cat litter.
3. The rubber bristle surface is simple to clean.
4. This broom is quiet. It doesnít scare our pets with a loud noise that most vacuums have.
5. The handle is adjustable so I can make it the perfect length for my comfort.
6. It is lightweight to use.
7. It is small and easy to store.
8. Itís cordless!
9. This rubber fur broom never gets clogged like my former vacuums.
10. This broom has a squeegee on the flip side of the bristles. It comes in handy for inside water bowl spills or cleaning off the outdoor patio.
This rubber fur broom is affordable. It cost around $22.00 plus shipping and handling. It will last forever unless your dog who chews gets ahold of it.
It took me over 30 years to find this very simple rubber fur broom. I donít want you to have to wait that long. Buy one or more for you and one for your best friend who has pets. You will love it! I havenít used my cordless Dyson pet vacuum in quite a while. This rubber fur broom meets my needs better.|
|- Linda Huss, AZ|
||Love Love Love!!!
|I bought this broom and fell in love with it!! i tossed all my other ones and will never go back to the old fashion one. i even use one in my house! Best broom ever!|
||Best most versitile broom EVER
|It sweeps it scrubs and it squeegees! Its the zoom groom for floors. A must have.|
|The shop I work at needed a squeegee and purchased this on my recommendation. I had used a similar product at a vet clinic I worked at. Everyone that has used it LOVES it! Works like a champ over most surfaces including rugs and rough and unfinished concrete. After over 4 years of daily use and abuse its still in good shape.|